October 29, 2007

finally! :)

Hello to all my blog visitors! I missed very much to post something for you on my blog, I have been really busy lately but I could not wait anymore to show you a preview of my next tutorial. I got all the pictures edited and it is just a matter of adding the directions to the final project. Here are some pictures so you start gathering some scraps of fabric from your stash.


This was a fun project and very fast one too, no complicated at all.


I saw a basket like this one long time ago while sneaking into one of those cozy Japanese craft websites. I liked it so much that the image got well recorded in my brain like a picture :). I think I bookmarked the site but after two computer crashes I lost it, pictures and everything (my hubby is really good recovering data when crashes happen, but that time it was out of his hands) :(

Anyway, I will be posting tonight all the photos and steps that take to make this pretty zakka style sewing basket. Be tuned!

6 comments:

littlewanda said...

Hello Magda!

Great to see you back and can't wait to see the tutorial :)

Mette said...

I love the basket, Magda! hugs Mette

Bloom said...

This little basket is so sweet. Looking forward to the tutorial.

suzanne said...

I can't wait! I'm going to have to go basket shopping!

crafty carolinagirl said...

What a cute basket. I can't wait to try this out on one of my baskets! Thanks for the tutorial.

Anonymous said...

酒店打工

酒店兼職

台北酒店

打工兼差

酒店工作

酒店經紀

禮服店

酒店兼差

酒店上班

酒店PT

酒店

酒店喝酒

酒店消費

喝花酒

粉味