October 5, 2007

hello!

WOW! Eight days without posting on my poor and abandoned blog. I know , I know, I have to get that promised tutorial in here. Soon I promise :)
Well, has been a long and busy week, I have been carving stamps like crazy! My child loves them and I making a set for her too. I am having a good time selling them at my etsy shop CRAFTPUDDING too and I am coming up with new designs that I will be listing there. I will add some sets of 4 with different designs so people can mix and match.

Continuing with the stamps, a few days ago I listed on my shop this stamp set which includes a stamp with your etsy shop name, website or any title you want, a stamp with a cute design or your own logo, and a tiny stamp to decorate the rest. I made one set for myself and this is how it looks...I am using this set for my mailings, labels, cards, tags and anything that needs my etsy shop title.

Anyway, enough with the stamps! :) I have so many projects waiting for me to be finished but it is so upsetting that time is short and the days go by so fast. Some of those projects include a couple fall jackets for my child, and a couple uniforms for school (I got a nice dressy fabric for those), a linen patchwork scarf and a set of crochet mittens and winter hat. I want to add some cute bags to my etsy and a sewing pattern (with pictures and everything) *sigh* So much to do and not enough time.
OH! I almost forgot to show these wristlets that I made as a special order. They look really nice in person and I am sure that the person that order them is going to love them. This was a fabric I had left and I love it. Here they are...

OK, I promise next post is about a new tutorial, so keep coming :)
Thanks!

14 comments:

Ellie Garratt said...

I've never heard of wristlets before, but they are very pretty!

macati said...

one word: WOW!
:)

Anonymous said...

Those little stamps are adorable :)

kristin said...

such darling stamps!!

Made By Claire said...

You have been a busy bee. Look forward to the tut. Everything is looking great, good luck on etsy

Catherine said...

the stamps are gorgeous! x

Beertje Zonn said...

What a lovely little stamps and beautiful fabrics,
Kind regards,

Sonnja, from the Netherlands.

Hazel said...

Your stamps are lovely, such cute designs!

Manda said...

I just LOVE your stamps! They are so perfectly imperfect!(that's a good thing!) I love the way that looks! I can't wait to get my shop name stamp! :D

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

so glad i found you! love your blog!

Nina said...

Hi, just stumbled on your shop at Etsy. Just wanted to tell you I think you're incredibly talented and your stuff are just gorgeous. =)

nina

Christine said...

Those wristlets are beautiful! I love the blue one at the bottom.

Monica Custodio said...

I love your work and your blog! I have a question, I wish you can help me. I am working in some stamp tags with my dolls but I do not know how can I cut them myself.
Could you give me some idea or tool that can I use to cut circle, square tags etc...
I really would appreciate your help.
Kisses

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.