January 12, 2007

January Fat Quarters Fabric Swap


Today I received a package from my January Swap friend Raesha. She sent me pretty fabric and wonderful ribbons, a cute notebook, buttons and rick rack. I loved everything she sent and I can't wait to use those nice fabrics and sewing items to make a craft project. Thanks Raesha!
This swap was organized by Lizochka in Flickr.com, here is the link to the group in flickr.com: Fat Quarters Fabric Swap


I just wanted to add that today was a good day. In addition to Raesha's nice package, I received my first Japanese book. It is very cute and it's size is just right because fits perfectly in my purse. Well, I just wanted to share the excitement of getting my first Japanese craft book in my blog. Here is a pic (I had to take one.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to your blog, I just joined the Flickr group, Fat Quarters Fabric Swap. Many thanks for the link!

I've just uploaded a .pdf file that has a FREE tag and poem about fat
quarters.

www.pennysanford.typepad.com (December 23rd post, "Free Fat Quarter Tag
and Poem")

For my guild meeting in December we had a fat quarter swap, and I made the tag originally for that swap.

I wrote the little poem/rhyme to go with the tag for the fat quarter swap.

I've shared some ideas on the blog post for ways to use the little tag, other than as a tag. LOL.

With all the swaps starting in the new year, I hope you can use and
enjoy this little free design.

Fondly,
Penny Sanford Fikes, Kilmichael, MS
www.pennysanford.typepad.com (blog)
www.pennysanford.com (website)