January 31, 2007

Experimenting

Well, has been a while since my last post. I have been pretty busy around the house organizing, dusting, cleaning, etc. It seems like housecleaning never ends, besides I am the kind of person that starts doing one thing and ends up doing something totally different. I know, I get carried away with things sometimes. Like today for example, I was doing laundry and I saw a box with the jewelry I made for the November craft show (Oh boy! forget laundry day.) I thought about taking a photo of some of the earrings since I was getting a good daylight in the room downstairs, so I had to do it. I made the $10 macro photo studio (which actually cost less than $10) posted in STROBIST and took this photo. I took some with regular studio lamps I have but the result was not the same. Daylight definitely works much better. I hope we continue getting sunny days so I can take more pictures.
But you see, this happens to me all the time. Specially when crafting is involved. :)

No comments: